Membership 2 Pro using Buddy Press Registration with Custom Fields

I am trying to use Buddy Press for Registration for my Membership 2 Pro setup because of custom fields. I have created the custom fields and assigned Buddy Press to a registration page, but the registration page isn't working. It keeps showing a ProSites setup page.

• Kasia Swiderska
    • Support nomad

Hello Daniel,

Please be sure you have two different registrations pages for both BuddyPress and Membership 2 Pro set in settings of both plugins. They cannot use the same page for registration.
    Also please be sure you have enabled "BuddyPress integration" add-on and in details of this add-on you enabled "Use BuddyPress Registration ".

Kind regards,
    Kasia

• Daniel
    • Design Lord, Child of Thor

I have deactivated ProSites and am now able to access the BP Registration page: americansoccer.tv/registration
    However, I think I still need ProSites to allow my members to create their own site: mysite.americansoccer.tv???

• Kasia Swiderska
    • Support nomad

Hello Daniel,

I'm extremely sorry for late response - I was travelling and I just got back to work.

Pro Sites are not integrated with Membership 2 Pro. Those are plugin with different purposes so they don't work together.
    You would rather need to disable Pro Sites and then in network settings you would need to change settings that only logged in users can create blog.

Also want to only allow Pro & VIP Members to create Directory Listings. I have these protected in M2Pro Settings but it is not keeping them private from Basic members.

Could you enable support access to your site, so I could check this issue?

kind regards
    Kasia

Thank NAME, for their help.

Let NAME know exactly why they deserved these points.

Gift a custom amount of points.