Membership 2 Pro with Ecommerce Inside

I would like to create a membership based Dropshipping site for my products. Users could market and sell the products on ebay or Amazon. Once sold, they could use our Dropshipping system to fulfill the order.

What I would like to achieve...

User joins program with Membership 2 Pro.
Once a member the user would then have access to our products that they can purchase to have dropshipper to their customers.
I would also like to sell one product sampler that is not secured behind the membership area so potential users can test our products.

Would this be possible with Membership 2 Pro? Is it possible to give all visitors access to one product but then have all other items hidden within the membership site?

• Adam Czajczyk

Hey MikeyMoran,

I hope you're well today!

It is possible with our Membership 2 Pro, however the way you setup such a site may differ a bit depending on the e-store solution you're using.

The general rule here is that you should be able either to protect product page with a Membership 2 Pro shortcode or use one (or mix of them) of the internal Membership 2 Pro protection feature:

- category protection
    - url protection

That said, are you using our MarketPress e-Commerce or any other e-commerce plugin to sell goods? Please advise!

Cheers,
    Adam

• MikeyMoran

Or to go one step further...

I could create a normal Ecommerce store with all the products visible for any user but at retail price. Then market on each product about the huge savings if a user signed up to be a "VIP MEMBER" (Membership Plugin) to receive the wholesale pricing. Once they become a member it would give them access to the same products but at the wholesale price that could also be used for dropshipping. Boom!

• Predrag Dubajic

Hi Mikey,

My apologies for the delay on this thread.

Unfortunately I don't see a way of creating one price for registered members and other for visitors, not without some help of developer anyway.

I do see a workaround here but it would require some additional work.
    What you can do is create two same products with different prices, and then use M2 to hide one from members and other from visitors.

Would that work for you?

Best regards,
    Predrag