[Membership 2 Pro] WPML & Membership Integration – Missing Translations on Account Page

The following fields are not translating via WPML String Translation using the settings in M2P for the Account Page view output by the ms-membership-account shortcode:

Activities – Title

Your Memberships – Membership Name

Your Memberships – Status

Invoices – Membership

Any field that uses a placeholder string (%s) is not translating.

Additionally, none of the fields applied under Personal Details as part of the BuddyPress xProfile (even with the translation addon enabled and all translations set) are translating either.

• Adam Czajczyk
    • Support Gorilla

Hello Cagle Webmaster

I hope you’re well today!

I checked this on my own setup and I can confirm that I cannot translate those as well, even though they seem to be “translatable” when looking into plugin’s code.

I’ve asked our developers too look into it so please keep an eye on this ticket and we’ll update you here as soon as we get to know more.

Best regards,

Adam

• Panos
    • SLS

Hey there Cagle Webmaster ,

Apologies for delay. In my test site it was working fine, but in Adam’s it is missing most of the translation strings under the Strings Translation plugin. Not an expert on WPML, but I activated all Membership options on Post Types Translation but still they would not show up.

This is not an issue in Membership plugin though as the text domain is set correctly. I don’t know how String Translation plugin works and we can’t provide support for it. So, I would suggest to use PoEdit to create edit your po files. Alternately, I would recommend to use the Loco Translate plugin, which does what PoEdit does, only that it does it directly via the admin panel, and it is much simpler to use that poEdit. Once done translating you can safely deactivate and delete that plugin. I tested that on Adams site as well, and I could translate all strings in the Accounts page.

About the BP xProfile fields, those can be translated directly with WPML, don’t need the Strings Translation plugin. Could you please provide more info about those fields or grant us support access so we could check this on your site?

Kind regards!

Thank NAME, for their help.

Let NAME know exactly why they deserved these points.

Gift a custom amount of points.