Membership 2 questions and concerns

Hello support, I have a few questions that I hope you can help me with...

1) It used to be that you could control the amount of groups each level could create in Buddypress and it doesn't look like that's possible anymore. (Not good for us!)

2) It also used to be that you could limit the amount of blogs each level could create. Is that still possible??? If so where can I find that because it doesn't appear to be available anymore. Again... (Not good for us at all!!!)

3) Can we run the old memberships plugin within a Multisite network if we're also using the new memberships 2 on our main site? (to offer it to subsite members who want to setup their own membership style site)

Is there a way to limit the amount of posts each level can upload each month and if not, are you aware of a separate solution?

I also had another thread running but sometimes it takes much longer to reply to a thread that's already been reviewed the first time... You can find it here...

There are four questions/thoughts in there that I could use your input on as well, sooner as opposed to later :slight_smile:

Thank you for all you guys do, you rock as usual :slight_smile:

• Predrag Dubajic

Hey @SD2ked,

If your questions are not closely related it's always better to open new thread as it keeps things easier to track for both you and our staff.
    We have cover hours for new threads and rest of time we are answering threads from oldest to newest so second response could take longer than the initial one.
    This is because most of the question are resolved in first response, great example is your linked thread above :slight_smile:

1) It used to be that you could control the amount of groups each level could create in Buddypress and it doesn't look like that's possible anymore. (Not good for us!)

Unfortunately this is not possible with M2 but you can try using plugin like this one that will limit creation per role and then assign taht role to specific membership.

2) It also used to be that you could limit the amount of blogs each level could create. Is that still possible??? If so where can I find that because it doesn't appear to be available anymore. Again... (Not good for us at all!!!)

There's a workaround for this provided by my colleague Sajid here:
    https://premium.wpmudev.org/forums/topic/membership2-upgrade-lost-previous-plugin-feature?replies=14#post-960656

3) Can we run the old memberships plugin within a Multisite network if we're also using the new memberships 2 on our main site? (to offer it to subsite members who want to setup their own membership style site)

In theory this could be possible but it's not something we have tested and can't tell if it will actually work, especially now when Membership Premium is no longer supported.

I will try getting back on your other thread as soon as possible :slight_smile:

Best regards,
    Predrag

Thank NAME, for their help.

Let NAME know exactly why they deserved these points.

Gift a custom amount of points.