Membership 2 Setup

I just loaded your software. All I want to accomplish is to block one page on my site and have people pay to get access. I guess my first issue is that I will need to have a merchant account at Paypal? Is that correct? I dont have that at the moment so I decided to just put in a manual payment just so I can test how this will work. I protected a test page. Not sure why my Protection message should go under shortcode instead of Content since I am protecting a whole page. Anyway "When I try to go to that page It has me fill in information, so I put bogus info in. (as a test) Then I get a screen that says "We have the following subscriptions available for our site". But it's blank.... There are no subscriptons?? I created one though?? Thanks

• Nahid

Hey Winfield !
    Hope you are having a great day!

In Membership 2 Pro, you have the following options that can be used as payment gateways other than manual payments as of now:

1. 2Checkout
    2. Stripe Subscriptions
    3. Stripe Single
    4. Authorize.net
    5. PayPal Single
    6. PayPal Standard

If you intent to use the PayPal Standard Gateway, you'll require a PayPal 'Merchant Account'. PayPal Single Gateway will not require you to have a merchant account.

Regarding the protection message, could you elaborate the issue in a bit more detail (preferably with screenshots) so that we can get a better idea regarding what's going on?

I tried registering into your site and it showed me the membership that you had created. Here's a screenshot for reference:

Are you still able to replicate this issue on your end?

Hope this helps. We'll be looking forward to hearing back from you. Thanks!

Kind regards,
    Nahid