Membership 2 Setup

I just loaded your software. All I want to accomplish is to block one page on my site and have people pay to get access. I guess my first issue is that I will need to have a merchant account at Paypal? Is that correct? I dont have that at the moment so I decided to just put in a manual payment just so I can test how this will work. I protected a test page. Not sure why my Protection message should go under shortcode instead of Content since I am protecting a whole page. Anyway "When I try to go to that page It has me fill in information, so I put bogus info in. (as a test) Then I get a screen that says "We have the following subscriptions available for our site". But it's blank.... There are no subscriptons?? I created one though?? Thanks

• Nahid

Hey Winfield !
    Hope you are having a great day!

In Membership 2 Pro, you have the following options that can be used as payment gateways other than manual payments as of now:

1. 2Checkout
    2. Stripe Subscriptions
    3. Stripe Single
    4. Authorize.net
    5. PayPal Single
    6. PayPal Standard

If you intent to use the PayPal Standard Gateway, you'll require a PayPal 'Merchant Account'. PayPal Single Gateway will not require you to have a merchant account.

Regarding the protection message, could you elaborate the issue in a bit more detail (preferably with screenshots) so that we can get a better idea regarding what's going on?

I tried registering into your site and it showed me the membership that you had created. Here's a screenshot for reference:

Are you still able to replicate this issue on your end?

Hope this helps. We'll be looking forward to hearing back from you. Thanks!

Kind regards,
    Nahid

Thank NAME, for their help.

Let NAME know exactly why they deserved these points.

Gift a custom amount of points.