Membership 2 upgrade issue

After migrating to Membership 2 Pro, all members that were registered before the migration now have the same levels/access as trial members.

• Lindeni Mahlalela

Hello Inesta

I hope you are doing great today. As I was about to investigate the issue on this ticket I haven't found the admin login details, I only have found the test user's account and the FTP login details.

Could you please share with us an admin account we can use to troubleshoot on your website, this should be preferably a staging site if you have one so that we can test without worrying about breaking your site. You can share the login details via our secure contact form, on the contact page choose "I have a different question" then on the contact form type "Attn: Lindeni Mahlalela" in the subject line, then in the Message box include:

- WordPress Admin Login (login url, username and password)
    - Link back to this thread for reference

Once we have this we will continue troubleshooting and hopefully find a solution. While we wait for the login details you should also try to assign the membership to a user and test if they have the correct access afterwards. You can do so on the page "Membership 2 > All Members". Please do this on one test account and verify if the account is still linked to the payment gateway.

I hope to hear back from you soon.

Have a nice day.
    Lindeni

Thank NAME, for their help.

Let NAME know exactly why they deserved these points.

Gift a custom amount of points.