Membership 2 + WooCommerce

Hello, I'm having an issue with my WooCommerce installation on WordPress 4.7.1. I installed the Membership 2 plugin to test and determine if it would be the right tool for a subscription program I'm looking to offer. However, I determined that another method would be more suited for my needs, and I removed the plugin. Now that I have removed the Membership 2 plugin, I am unable to access any of the tools in the my account section on my WordPress site, along with the forgot password tool. Each time I visit one of these links, I am brought to a blank page with:

[ms-membership-account]

[ms-membership-logout]

I figured it was looking for an element from the Membership 2 plugin, so I reinstalled it, and they link to pages that are generated by the plugin. How can I go about reverting these changes that were made to those generated pages so that they aren't looking from the Membership 2-generated elements?

• Kasia Swiderska

Hello Josh,

I tested both plugins and I'm not able to replicate this issue. My suspicion is that you set in both plugins that they are using same pages (like account page). In this case you will need to set in Membership that it should use different pages in Settings and also make sure that pages used by WooCommerce don't have any of the Membership shortcodes inside.

If that wont work would you mind allowing support access so we can have a closer look at this?
    To enable support access you can follow this guide here:
    http://premium.wpmudev.org/manuals/wpmu-dev-dashboard-enabling-staff-login/

kind regards,
    Kasia

• Red Rhino Marketing

Hello,

Thank you for your response. I just tried reactivating the plugin and changing the pages used by Membership 2. I created dummy pages for the plugin to point to, but all that left me with now is a 404 on the My Account links. I updated the permalinks so that the Membership 2 account page is clearly marked (where I'm receiving that blank page), and those buttons followed to that new location. I'll go ahead and enable support access.

Thank you.

• Nithin

Hi Josh Doehla,

I checked your website, and I could see the issue, however I'm being logged out in every 15 mins, so it's making it tough to browse through your dashboard. The issue related to the pages is caused because both the plugins are using the same permalinks for their pages, I could see you have created many pages related to this now, is this a live site? Is it okay, if I could enable/disable the themes, and plugins? Is it possible to disable Varnish from your server temporarily, so that it helps in troubleshooting this faster.

To troubleshoot this further, easiest would be to switch to a default WordPress theme, and since you aren't going to make use of Membership 2 Pro plugin, you can temporarily delete the pages related to it the Membership 2 Plugin, deleted pages will be send to the trash, you can restore the pages if you want these pages back.

If you aren't sure on how to move forward with that, could you please send us your login credentials so that we could see how that goes, and give a closer look at it.

You can send credentials by using our secure contact form: https://premium.wpmudev.org/contact/#i-have-a-different-question

- To Mark to my attention, the subject line should contain only: ATTN: Nithin Ramdas
    -WordPress admin username
    -WordPress admin password
    -login url
    -FTP credentials (host/username/password)
    -link back to this thread for reference
    -any other relevant urls

Have a nice day. :slight_smile:

Kind Regards,
    Nithin

Thank NAME, for their help.

Let NAME know exactly why they deserved these points.

Gift a custom amount of points.