Membership

Dear Team,

I have some issues with my plugin. It is not functioning as I want. Visitors can not sign up. There is written sign up but the button is not clickable.

Furthermore, after each box where is written leave a feedback - is a HTML code displayed. Actually I dont need these feedback boxes at all. They can be removed.

I would be happy if you could support me with my membership plugin. I already created all membership types.

Question: Can I even create a paywall or sell single products through my membership plugin?

Thank you very much
with best regards
Raj Pal

• aristath

Hello there Raj Pal and welcome to the WPMU-DEV Community!

There is written sign up but the button is not clickable

Could you please post a link so that we can see it?

after each box where is written leave a feedback - is a HTML code displayed. Actually I dont need these feedback boxes at all. They can be removed.

Are you referring to the WordPress default "leave a comment" boxes?
    If so, you can disable them by visiting Dashboard => Settings => Discussion and disable comments there.
    This will disable comments on any NEW posts. To disable comments on already present posts, visit Posts and when you hover over a post you'll see a "Quick Edit" link. Click on it and you'll be able to disable comments there (see attached screenshot).
    Repeat the same thing for all posts & pages where you don't want to have comments.

You can also read the Membership Documentation and even see some great tutorials on setting up Membership!

Can I even create a paywall or sell single products through my membership plugin?

You can't create products with the Membership plugin. You can however use the MarketPress plugin and integrate it with Membership. :wink:

I hope that helps!

I am marking this issue as resolved, if however you need any further assistance don't hesitate to reopen it and update it! :slight_smile:

Cheers,
    Ari.

Thank NAME, for their help.

Let NAME know exactly why they deserved these points.

Gift a custom amount of points.