Membership access issue for protected pages

When email user verification is active the users have no access to protect content after registration.
Even when the user clicked on the confirmation link. This is a real problem for us because all of our pages are protected.

• Konstantinos Xenos

Hi Panakeia !

There was an issue when the verification was ON and we've already fixed this so it will be included on an upcoming release but I've attached a .zip file with the changes so you can apply them from now if you wish.

To install the changes:
    0] Always keep a full backup of your site before proceeding with code changes.
    -
    1] Download the .zip attached and extract it, you'll find a class-ms-controller-frontend.php file inside.
    2] Via FTP or your server's file manager navigate to the wp-content/plugins/membership-pro/app/controller directory.
    3] Make a backup of the existing class-ms-controller-frontend.php file by renaming it to backup_class-ms-controller-frontend.php for example.
    4] Upload the .php from the zip provided here.

All Memberships should be automatically added after verification to the members from this point on so it should again work as expected.

If you're not comfortable changing the files yourself, you can send me the information needed to make the changes for you privately through our contact form: https://premium.wpmudev.org/contact/#i-have-a-different-question by following this example:

Subject: "Attn: Konstantinos Xenos"

- Admin login ( if Multisite please provide Super Admin details ):
    Admin Username:
    Admin Password:
    Login URL: 

- FTP credentials
    Hostname:
    Username:
    Password:
    Port:
    Key-File ( and password ) if needed

- Link back to this thread for reference
    - Any other relevant URLs -or- information regarding the issue that was not included in this thread

Regards,
    Konstantinos

Thank NAME, for their help.

Let NAME know exactly why they deserved these points.

Gift a custom amount of points.