Membership access option not processing properly

I have 3 memberships: test1 that change to test2 after expiration(1 day). And test2 into test3 after 1 day.
When I manually set a user to test1 all is good. However, after one day test1 correctly expires, but test2 kicks-in in a non-active state (either deactivated or expired).

• Ash
    • WordPress Hacker

Hello Ross

This is a known issue and our developer is working on a fix. Actually, the fix is already added and sent to the QA team waiting for final testing. Hopefully, very soon the fix will be released :slight_smile: We appreciate your patience.

Have a nice day!

Cheers,
    Ash

• James Morris
    • WordPress Enthusiast

Hello Ross,

Unfortunately, we cannot offer up any specific ETAs on when plugins will be released. We know that once they hit our QA Team, they are very close to release, but the results of QA Testing determine the final date. It's during this testing we try to shake out any bugs. If any are found, we then have to address those, which adds to the release time, of course. So, unfortunately, it's not really possible to give a more precise time frame. If there are no issues during QA testing, this should be released very soon.

Best regards,

James Morris

• James Morris
    • WordPress Enthusiast

Hello Ross,

Unfortunately, we still don't have an ETA on this. Our QA Team is thoroughly going through this plugin and shaking out any issues. Given the complexity and size of this plugin, it's a bit of a daunting task. Also, given that any issues brought up have to be addressed by our Dev Team, the process can take a little bit, depending on the findings of the QA Team.

I wish I could offer you a more solid answer, but I'm afraid at this time the best I can say is it's coming very soon. Our team has been going through this thoroughly to get this out as soon as possible.

Best regards,

James Morris

Thank NAME, for their help.

Let NAME know exactly why they deserved these points.

Gift a custom amount of points.