Membership and billing

Hello, we're been having issues with billing. We haven't been receiving the payments for new members since we updated the membership pro. Could you please help.

• Nastia

Hello Nora , I hope you are doing well!

I am sorry to hear that you have this issue.

Would you please grant access from WPMU DEV > Support so I can have a closer look?

Please see the detailed instructions on the link below:
    https://premium.wpmudev.org/manuals/wpmu-dev-dashboard-enabling-staff-login/

Please let me know, are you not receiving payments from all the members? Or only from certain ones? Is this regarding a specific membership you have on your site? Please let me know the Membership name or ID.

Also please mention the members' IDs here. What is the Payment status of members shows in the Membership > Billing?

Please advise,

Cheers,
    Nastia

• Nastia

Hello Nora , I hope you are doing well today!

Thank you for granting access to your site.

There were no transaction details recorded for the users you've mentioned above, which means, that users signed up for membership but choose not to complete their payments.

I noticed that you are have enabled both PayPal gateways Single and Standard in all memberships' payment options.

Please note, you can use PayPal Single gateway for one time payments and Standard gateway for recurring payments.

Right now, users see two PayPal buttons when they are ready to pay and clicking on the wrong option might cause payment issues like you having right now.

Please go to each Membership payment options, and leave only one correct payment gateway.

Go to Membership 2 > Memberships > under the membership click on Payment Options link.
    For memberships that have recurring payments, deactivate the Single Payment gateway:

For one-time payment memberships, deactivate the Standard Payment gateway.

Members are also reporting not receiving emails to remind them that their membership is about to expire. We used to have that setup, any clues on what's going on?

Please add the following line inside the wp-conflig.php file:
    define( "MS_LOG_EMAILS", true );
    This way you can keep track of the emails that are sent from the Membership plugin. You can find the log file from the Membership 2 > Help > Email History.

I visited your settings and the email template to send notifications to users before their membership is expired it is not activated.

To enable this template, please navigate to Membership 2 > Settings > Automated Email Responses.

From there, load and activate the Subscription - Before expires notification message

Let me know if you have any further questions.

Kind regards,
    Nastia

Thank NAME, for their help.

Let NAME know exactly why they deserved these points.

Gift a custom amount of points.