Membership and Directory Plugins integration question

Hi, I'm trying to set up a website to promote locally-owned businesses in my state and I've downloaded an activated the WPMU Dev Directory and Membership plugins. It got a bit over my head so I'm hoping to hire someone to help set up and integrate these plugins so I put together a specific job description listing the activities (setting up the taxonomies, ensuring the payment options and gateways are working, etc.). I just got a bid on the job that included "30 hours for plugin integration." That seems like a lot of time to me, but I don't know. I would like to get some feedback here in the WPMU Dev forum. The plugins seem really straight forward so I'm a little baffled about what would take 30 hours to integrate. Advice appreciated. Many thanks.

• DavidM
    • DEV MAN’s Mascot

Hi LocalFlavor,

Hmm, it's a bit hard to tell without knowing specifics. Could you provide a bit more detail on it? At the very least I'm sure I could give a rough guideline as to how to go about it and from there hopefully it'd be easier to see it that time-frame makes sense.

More specifically, I guess, what type of functionality are you looking for on the Directory side of things?

Thanks,
    David

• Mason
    • DEV MAN’s Sidekick

Hiya,

Just checking if it was eventually resolved in another thread? Or by yourself separately to us? Or by us over email with you? Or using our live support?

If so, no need to reply, that's great news.

If not, could you let us know by re-opening this topic, and we'll get onto it and helping you out asap!
    Otherwise, happy days, glad you got it sorted :slight_smile:

Thanks!

Thank NAME, for their help.

Let NAME know exactly why they deserved these points.

Gift a custom amount of points.