Membership and Jobs and experts

Hi I have a question:
If I want to create a site where jobs and experts can only add an expert or post a service/job and I want the user to pay an annual fee (yearly) how do I manage this? Is there a way to disable the content of experts if they cancel the subscrition mode?

I installes jobs and experts and membership 2 pro. I do not installed marketplace.
Please give me advice how to do.

thanks and kind regards Reinhard

• Rupok
    • Support Ninja

Hi FLYINGFOX,

Thanks for asking.

If I want to create a site where jobs and experts can only add an expert or post a service/job

I'm sorry but I am not sure if I understood that query properly. Can you please describe a little more about this so we can understand better? We can provide you better solution if we are clear about the query.

Did you simply mean that you are willing to create a site where you want your users to be able to post jobs and add experts? If yes, then you can easily do that with our Jobs and Experts plugin.

I want the user to pay an annual fee (yearly) how do I manage this?

As you said you have Membership 2 enabled, you can simply create an annual membership and protect your Jobs/Expert create/index pages for that membership plan. So your users will have to pay to purchase that annual membership to create jobs/experts. You can also protect your backend Jobs and Experts pages by enabling the "Admin Side Protection" Add-on by going to "Dashboard > Membership 2 > Add-ons" page. After enabling this addon, please go to "Dashboard > Membership 2 > Protection Rules" section to protect your front-end and dashboard pages.

And you can configure Payment Gateways from inside Membership 2 settings. You won't need MarketPress for payment handling. You will get full usage guide of Membership 2 Pro here: https://premium.wpmudev.org/project/membership/#product-usage

I believe, this will serve your purpose. Please let us know if you have any confusion or any further query. We will be glad to help.

Have a nice day. Cheers!
    Rupok

Thank NAME, for their help.

Let NAME know exactly why they deserved these points.

Gift a custom amount of points.