membership and marketpress integration

Hello,

I am working on a demo for a client that sells a single product (sold through marketpress) as well as a digital copy that can be sold through membership. The idea is that the digital copy can be updated on a monthly basis thus why monthly membership will be important to only offer that product to those who are monthly subscribers.

My question is if there is a way to keep a repository or archive of back-issue digital products (call them issues) but restricting members from accessing issues that pre-date their monthly subscription.

Example: an issue for September, October and November are available in the archive for certain members but for an average monthly subscriber who signs up in November, can only access the November issue, not October or September.

I see the shortcodes to hide and display content but since each member's sign-up date is dynamic, I don't see a way to catch that to restrict access to back-issues predating the subscription automatically.

• Jack Kitterhing

Hi there @mike_desalvio,

Hope you're well today and thanks for your question.

I can see exactly what you want to do and it certainly is a great idea, but currently without the integration between the plugins this may be difficult to achieve.

As we need to check for the join date, but currently that isn't possible, the only other possibility would perhaps be a dripped content subscription, so after each month they move onto the next level.

The existing members would have access to the old ones, the new ones would only have access to the content from the time they join, would this work for you?

Thanks!

Kind Regards
    Jack.

Thank NAME, for their help.

Let NAME know exactly why they deserved these points.

Gift a custom amount of points.