Membership and Pro Sites integration

Hey guys- Just curious about the relationship between Pro Sites and Membership. I would like for users to be able to sign up to create a website with the various upgrades that Pro Sites offers with premium plugins and themes however I was wondering if there was also a way for those users to become a "member" and get access to some protected content that I have on my site. Didn't the old Supporter plugin offer a similar functionality with the Membership Plugin? Is tighter integration between the 2 plugins in the plans... or am I missing a setting somewhere?

Thanks for your advice!
J*

• DavidM

Hiya J*,

Yep, that is in the plans, and actually the previous Supporter integration still works with Pro Sites too. The option is available at Membership > Add-ons within the Membership plugin.

The thing is, it only associates the Membership Subscription Plan in question with the Pro status of Pro Sites, meaning that the members who have a Subscription Plan that provides that option will have a Pro site associated with it.

In other words, it doesn't detect or associate itself with a specific Pro Sites level. The developer is looking at it, to provide full integration with Pro Sites levels.

Let us know if you have further questions on that!

-David

Thank NAME, for their help.

Let NAME know exactly why they deserved these points.

Gift a custom amount of points.