Membership Automatic Email Responses Not Sending

Hi there,

Is there anything special required for using Memberships 2 on a multi-network install with a custom registration form?

Everything works except the custom automatic email notification on my /sarah site. Would you point me in the right direction for troubleshooting this issue?

There doesn't seem to be anything relevant in the error logs.

Thanks - Mark

• Nithin

Hi Mark,

Hope you are doing good today. :slight_smile:

Is there anything special required for using Memberships 2 on a multi-network install with a custom registration form?

At the moment I'm afraid, the plugin hasn't been extensively tested in a multi-network install, so I'm not sure whether it would require any other extra steps to make it work. However, it would require custom coding to implement a custom form, as there isn't any out of the box settings available in the plugin. If you are using BuddyPress, you can easily integrate the BuddyPress form with the help of BuddyPress integration Add-on, under Membership 2 > Add-ons.

Everything works except the custom automatic email notification on my /sarah site. Would you point me in the right direction for troubleshooting this issue?

Could you try downloading attached file, unzip it and place it inside /wp-content/plugins/membership/app/model/ folder, replacing the current file class-ms-model-communication.php.

This fix will be provided in the next plugin update, so you don't have to worry about the file getting overwritten in the next update. I hope this helps. Please let us know if you still need any further assistance. Have a nice day. :slight_smile:

Kind Regards,
    Nithin

Thank NAME, for their help.

Let NAME know exactly why they deserved these points.

Gift a custom amount of points.