Membership best way to "Cherry pick products"

Hi folks,

I have a Membership plugin based site up and running with a couple of hundred products and a couple of membership levels - so far so good!

I would like to be able to sell an individual product to a visitor, without the requirement to become a full member. Is there a best way to go about this? At first I was thinking of creating a new membership level for each product (or small group of products) - but this approach could get really unwieldy. Is there a better way of doing this, a kind of "Pay per Post" option, or using categories or something?

Many thanks,

Richard

• ideasgarden
    • Design Lord, Child of Thor

Hi Jack,

Thanks for your prompt reply.

My site basically sells membership to access a library of rare training videos. Each video is on its own custom post. Members can access all posts.

I would like to be able to also offer the option to buy access to individual training videos piecemeal, if that makes sense.

Cheers,

Richard

• Jack Kitterhing
    • Code Norris

Hi there Richard,

Hope your well today and sorry about the extreme delay here, missed your reply on this.

Thanks for the additional information, in this case, out of the box, there aren't any solutions, but I have thought of a workaround :slight_smile:

You could use a Multisite install and have one site for use with membership and another for the one time view access using Pay Per View https://premium.wpmudev.org/project/pay-per-view/

Would that work for you?

Thank you!

Kind Regards
    Jack.

Thank NAME, for their help.

Let NAME know exactly why they deserved these points.

Gift a custom amount of points.