Membership: Can't add new levels

I'm having trouble adding new levels or subscriptions. I'll select the pages fo enable/disable, give the level a name, click 'add' and get this: http://cl.ly/2dpB

No error, confirmed it's added, but no new level exists in the interface.

Any help would be appreciated!

• jetcooper
    • Flash Drive

There's the problem all right - hasn't created the tables. I had removed the tables previously using the Lite version of the plugin. How can I re-build them? I've disabled/reenabled the plugin via its own function and WordPress's already.

• tengoldenrules
    • WPMU DEV Initiate

UPDATE -- I discovered that I had not uploaded correct version -- Membership Premium Version 1.0.1--

unfortunately when I try to add a new level - the plugin tells me that the level was successfully created but does not show in the list of levels (my list is empty after multiple attempts

PLEASE DISREGARD THE ORIGINAL MESSAGE (SHOWN BELOW)
    The "add new level" disappears as soon as I have added 2 membership levels. Is there a limit to the number of membership levels that can be created?

I have deactivated, deleted and re-uploaded Membership lite Version 1.0.2 but the problem (missing "add new level" button) keeps disappearing.

• member1
    • The Incredible Code Injector

I hope jumping on the end here is suitable. If not, then happy to start new thread...

I have the same situation where I have blog level membership tables created but I'm trying to activate global tables. I activated membership network-wide to 30+ blogs. Now I have wp_1_m_* tables and so on... 1 set of membership tables for each blog.

If I'm to follow the solution presented above and remove the m_installed line in wp_options, will I need to do this action in each of the wp_options records for each blog?
    I'm just starting out with Membership, so if deleting every membership related table for all blogs and then starting again is an easier option then please let me know.

cheers
    Paul

• Barry
    • DEV MAN’s Mascot

If I'm to follow the solution presented above and remove the m_installed line in wp_options, will I need to do this action in each of the wp_options records for each blog?

If you have global tables enabled in the config file - then just remove the option from one of the blogs and then click on the membership dashboard page on that site - the plugin should then create the global tables (without the number so just wp_m_* ) and all the others will use them.

Thank NAME, for their help.

Let NAME know exactly why they deserved these points.

Gift a custom amount of points.