Membership Coupon Codes have stopped working

IMMEDIATE HELP PLEASE!

The coupon codes were functioning properly and now they're not working at all.

The problem for me is my entire marketing campaign is centered around the Coupon Codes so when they stop working, I'm basically out of business.

Obviously, I need to rethink this strategy, but in the meantime I need to get the coupon codes working again as soon as possible!

DETAILS

Right now, when a person pushes the "Apply Coupon" button, instead of having the discount applied, the system goes to a blank "Create an Account" page.

This is happening with any subscription, any coupon code, and in any browser we've tested.

As an FYI, this problem is NOT happening if you try to use a coupon code and you're already logged in.

Please mark this as a super high priority!

Thank you. Dori

• Ash
    • WordPress Hacker

Hello Dori

I hope you are well today and thanks for asking the question.

Would you please make sure that your coupons have no expire date and it can be used unlimited times? If yes, then I will be happy to take a look in your dashboard.

Please send me login details using our contact form: https://premium.wpmudev.org/contact/

Select: I have a different question
    Subject: Attn - Ash
    Details: Send me login details and a link of this thread so that I can track.

Cheers
    Ash

• Dori
    • Flash Drive

Hi Ash!

Thank you very much for getting back to me so quickly!

I just did what you asked.

As you will see, we have several coupon codes set up and they have been working fine until recently.

I hope it's an easy fix.

Thank you! Dori

• Dori
    • Flash Drive

I'm not sure what you're asking.

Since I've been using the system, the first step is to fill out the "Create An Account" form. Then, the user is taken to the payment review page where they're given the chance to add the "Coupon Code."

As I wrote in my initial help request, the coupon codes have been working fine until just a few days ago.

Please explain more what you're saying/asking. I will also forward this link to the person who originally set this up. Maybe he can answer you better.

• Ash
    • WordPress Hacker

When users fill "Create An Account" form and submit, then user should automatic logged in. I think it is broken. Would you remember you installed any plugin for login/logout/register in near days?

Also would you please paste your htaccess here?

• Smart Site 4u
    • Design Lord, Child of Thor

Helo @Ashok,

I am working with Dori on the site and I will check if there any conflicting plugins of that type.

The .htaccess file is copied below

RewriteEngine On
    RewriteBase /
    RewriteRule ^index\.php$ - [L]

# add a trailing slash to /wp-admin
    RewriteRule ^([_0-9a-zA-Z-]+/)?wp-admin$ $1wp-admin/ [R=301,L]

RewriteCond %{REQUEST_FILENAME} -f [OR]
    RewriteCond %{REQUEST_FILENAME} -d
    RewriteRule ^ - [L]
    RewriteRule ^([_0-9a-zA-Z-]+/)?(wp-(content|admin|includes).*) $2 [L]
    RewriteRule ^([_0-9a-zA-Z-]+/)?(.*\.php)$ $2 [L]
    RewriteRule . index.php [L]
    <IfModule mod_suphp.c>
     suPHP_ConfigPath /home/seniors1
     <Files php.ini>
       order allow,deny
       deny from all
     </Files>
    </IfModule>

Thank NAME, for their help.

Let NAME know exactly why they deserved these points.

Gift a custom amount of points.