Membership create granular control over Wiki? and avatar label?

Hello,

I have been waiting for an update to wiki that allows more granular control over the Wiki plugin, but this is yet to appear. So I have two questions.

1. Does the membership plugin allow for me to create editing capabilities over Wikis from a selected parent directory and all its children directories?

2. Does the Membership plugin give labels to Avatars, eg: like how this website gives labels to "Staff" "Monthly" "Elite" ect ect.

Many Thanks in advance

Leigh

• Vinod Dalvi

Hi Leigh,

I hope you are well today and thank you for your question.

1. Does the membership plugin allow for me to create editing capabilities over Wikis from a selected parent directory and all its children directories?

I don't get what you are referring as directory.

Could you please explain it a bit more?

2. Does the Membership plugin give labels to Avatars, eg: like how this website gives labels to "Staff" "Monthly" "Elite" ect ect.

No it doesn't. We have developed custom code to display it depending on Membership levels.

I will move this over to the features & feedback section. This way it can be considered for future development, and we can also see what other community members think about the feature request.

Kind Regards,
    Vinod Dalvi

Thank NAME, for their help.

Let NAME know exactly why they deserved these points.

Gift a custom amount of points.