Membership dashboard keeps obsolete data

Hello,
Another question regarding Membership.

The Membership Dashboard is showing obsolete data.
I have deleted users using the standard WP Member admin menu, since you can't delete them from the Membership's "All members" menu. The Membership dashboard still shows the earlier number of users.

I know I could clean that going into the database, but that is not what I expect from a paid plugin. Any thoughts?

I use the latest version of the plugin.

• aecnu

Greetings WildT,

Thank you for the great question and unfortunately I cannot duplicate this behavior.

Logged into the admin dashboard --> I went to Membership --> All Members --> found the target member and deactivated them --> went to the regular dashboard menu to Users --> clicked remove and they were gone in a flash form both the users listing and the All Members listing.

Are you using caching?

Are you using two completely different browsers one for developing (for example Firefox) and the other for testing (for example chrome) and clearing the cache form the test browser before each test?

Please advise.

Cheers, Joe

• aecnu

Greetings WildT,

We have not heard back from you as to the status of this issue.

If you are still having an issue please let us know so that we may try to get you fixed up as soon as possible by choosing to check mark this ticket as unresolved below and posting any new errors or symptoms you are noticing.

This action will also bring your ticket up front back in plain view again within the ticket system.

Thank you for being a WPMU DEV Community Member!

Cheers, Joe

Thank NAME, for their help.

Let NAME know exactly why they deserved these points.

Gift a custom amount of points.