Membership Directory Plugin Question

I am using a custom theme for my website and am trying to incorporate the Members Directory into that theme. I have set up taxonomies and categories, but now need to know what the shortcode or webpage where the directory is placed along with the search form.

From my home page, I have a menu item called "Recruiters Directory". When I click on that menu item, I would like to be taken to a page where the person can either

1) search for a listing
2) add a listing

Thanks for the help!

• Philip John

Hiya!

If you're fairly comfortable mucking around with WordPress themes you should take a look in the plugin files at /directory/themes/default

In there, you'll see a full WordPress theme. You can simply strip out the relevant Directory code from there (e.g. the dp_list_categories() function) and insert them into the relevant places in your own WordPress theme.

Specifically, take a good look at loop-functions.php and theme-functions.php in /directory/themes/default/includes/functions which will tell you just what functions you can call in your theme and what output you'll get!

Cheers!
    Phil

Thank NAME, for their help.

Let NAME know exactly why they deserved these points.

Gift a custom amount of points.