Membership disabling Update Profile?

Is there any reason why Membership 2.0.7 should disable the User Update Profile button in 3.2.1, replacing it with Your Main Site and a Select Main Site drop-down as if it is a multisite, which it isn't?

I'd like to try the dev versions but where are they?

• DavidM
    • DEV MAN’s Mascot

Hi Loggy,

I'm not quite sure what area of the interface you're referring to and can't see anything peculiar in testing Membership on a regular WP 3.2.1 site. Could you maybe provide a screenshot of what you're seeing?

Also, there's a development version of Membership posted in the following thread if you'd like to give that version a go.
    https://premium.wpmudev.org/forums/topic/membership-version-21-beta-2

Thanks,
    David

• Loggy
    • Design Lord, Child of Thor

David - the beta 2.1 version solved the problem.

I suspect that the problem is where the Membership plugin asks whether the user has membership admin authority as there was also no Membership admin visible in 2.0.7 and the question was not visible either. Hopefully a production 2.1 will be issued soon - from the messages it isn't far away - because I want to make the membership facilities live fairly soon...

• Loggy
    • Design Lord, Child of Thor

Well that'd be good.

I have another site with the production version 2.0.7 mounted and that's OK. It may be that I just copied the tree rather than re-installed it from the zip file so I tried deleting the tree and re-installing it again with the same result.

I guess in principle you should always install a plugin from a zip file which is what the downloader does of course..

Thank NAME, for their help.

Let NAME know exactly why they deserved these points.

Gift a custom amount of points.