Membership Elite?

Hi, i ordered elite membership, and from what i gathered i thought it was $419 a year but paying in $35 a month increments. But i was charged for $419. Can i have the option of paying that price monthly? or will i have to just go with the month to month plan. Also when do you guys open for calls i need to speak to someone about this.

• 3SixtyEvolve
    • New Recruit

Hi @lotusguru

I’m sorry that you misunderstood the subscription options. If I may, I will just briefly go through it here, so you can have clarity on what is available:

– One product (Plugin / Theme) and One month of Premium support for $39

– One product and Three months of Premium support for $79

– One Product and One Year of Premium support for $209 (Thats just $17 per month when paid in advance)

– All Products and One Month of Premium support for $79

– All Products and Three Months of Premium support for $159

– All Products and One Year of Premium support for $419 (Thats just $35 per month when paid in advance) – This is what you have at the moment.

An active subscription gets you support, downloads and updates which is especially important with new WordPress versions. You don’t need an active subscription to continue using our plugins.

The cheapest option is the One Product One Month plan for $39. But I would personally recommend the FULL one month Membership for $79 to anyone who is starting off with WordPress or setting up their own site. And then there is of course the longer membership options of 3 or 12 months.

With the full Membership you can download all our products (300+) and get support for all of them for a month. That reduces your cost per product to a fraction of a dollar.

Hope this clarifies things for you. If you would like to change your plan, please email me via our Contact Form so we can discuss.

Have a good day and thank you for being a member of our Community!

Gina

Thank NAME, for their help.

Let NAME know exactly why they deserved these points.

Gift a custom amount of points.