Membership ends one day before it should

After an update, a paid membership (also trials) ends one day before they should. So if a new annual membership is being started, it starts at 3rd of May 2018 for example and ends 2nd of May 2019.

• Kasia Swiderska

Hello Felix,

I'm sorry to hear about those issues with dates - I did quick test on your site just now, by adding manually member to membership and dates were showing correctly:

Would it be possible to switch temporary PayPal gateway to sandbox so I could test if there is something wrong when user is doing this a "proper way" with registration? When PayPal is in live mode I can't perform any tests like that.
    If that is not possible - maybe you could prepare a staging site for us to test? In this case we could do more troubleshooting to get to the bottom of this issue.
    Your hosting provider might have option for creating staging sites or you might be able to use this plugin to create one https://wordpress.org/plugins/wp-staging/

Also please update Membership 2 Pro to the latest version (make sure you have the backup of your site before doing any changes).

kind regards,
    Kasia

Thank NAME, for their help.

Let NAME know exactly why they deserved these points.

Gift a custom amount of points.