Membership: errors with popup registration

Hi – I’m getting errors with with “popup registration form” enabled in Membership Page Options

Warning: call_user_func_array() [function.call-user-func-array]: First argument is expected to be a valid callback, ‘membershippublic::popover_sendpayment_form’ was given in /home/rightque/public_html/dev.rightquestion.org/wp-includes/plugin.php on line 405

This error appears when I click on signup for a free subscription as a new user.

Any thoughts?

• locomo
    • The Incredible Code Injector

yes, Free subscriptions gateway is active

another thing i’ve just noticed is that the popup seems to work when i’m logged in, but displays the error message i posted above for new/anonymous users

please advise – we’re close to launch and the popup is much nice user experience IMO

thanks!

• aecnu
    • WP Unicorn

Greetings locomo,

It has been brought to my attention through a memo the other day that if you have any gateway at all except the Free Gateway, that the free gateway should be in fact deactivated.

Please deactivate Free Gateway if using any other payment gateway and advise if you are still getting the error message. Of course make sure that if you are running a cache plugin to clear the cache so that we see the true results.

Please advise.

Cheers, Joe

• aecnu
    • WP Unicorn

Greetings locomo,

We have not heard back from you as to the status of this issue.

If you are still having an issue please let us know so that we may try to get you fixed up as soon as possible by choosing to check mark this ticket as unresolved below and posting any new errors or symptoms you are noticing.

This action will also bring your ticket up front back in plain view again within the ticket system.

Thank you for being a WPMU Dev member!

Cheers, Joe

Thank NAME, for their help.

Let NAME know exactly why they deserved these points.

Gift a custom amount of points.