The problem is that on any gateway I try to add details to and 'save' it doesn't work. I can activate any of them, currently all I want is 'PayPal Express - with Single Payments' to work. So I can activate it correctly, but when I enter any test or real PayPal address and try either live or test site and hit save I get:
You don't have permission to access /wp-admin/admin.php on this server.
Additionally, a 404 Not Found error was encountered while trying to use an ErrorDocument to handle the request.
My test site is at: http://www.menorahlight.com/
Running Wordpress 3.3.1 + Membership 3.0
Fresh installation default theme being used: Twenty Ten 1.3 by the WordPress team
I'm more then happy to supply login details.
- I've tried multiple fresh installations, both on full urls, sub domain urls.
- I've tried upgrading from previous membership versions, tried full membership 3.0 installion.
- Tried giving all files 777 permissions.
- Only have 1 account which is 'admin'
- Haven't changed anything since installation except installing membership plug-in (http://www.menorahlight.com/
I've been hitting my head against the wall for DAYS now and searching forums etc, so thought I would try here and 'Hope' it doesn't take weeks to get a response :slight_smile:
Looking forward to feedback :slight_smile: Cheers.