Membership Hiding Public Content

Hi there,

I have installed Membership on my site to manage BuddyPress community registration. However, membership is free, and the stranger level is equal to that membership, with the exception that users must register in order to post. However, when I am not logged in, the images on my site are hidden, that is, they display as broken links. When I look at the address, the default download link is listed. Not only that, but listed incorrectly. That is, my download link is youcanflow.com/misc, but the site displays youcanflow.com/misclhd/name-of-file. I have WP installed in directory lhd and want to keep it there. Any advice? I've deactivated Membership for the time being.

• aecnu

Greetings doktadivah,

Not a problem, thank you for letting me know so i do not think it is a Buddy Press fight.

I missed one in which I did not clarify is that we are working with Membership version 3-RC-1?

This is truly a strange anomaly that the images are hidden when logged into the admin dashboard?

This may warrant bringing in the lead developer to assist/advise what may be causing the issue but i will first try to get everything in order with a full understanding of what is going on here before I try to get him in here.

Could you please provide a screen shot of your rules settings for this level too?

Please advise.

Cheers, Joe

• aecnu

Greetings doktadivah,

Just checking if this issue was eventually resolved in another thread? Or by yourself separately to us? Or by us over email with you? Or using our live support?

If so, no need to reply, that's great news.

If not, or you have any more questions related to this thread, please feel free to post them below including any new symptoms or errors and tick the 'Mark as Not Resolved (re-open)' box below the post area (or else we'll miss it!)

Otherwise, happy days, glad you got it sorted :slight_smile:

Thank you for being a WPMU Dev member!

Cheers, Joe

Thank NAME, for their help.

Let NAME know exactly why they deserved these points.

Gift a custom amount of points.