Membership - I want 2 separate registration forms

I would like to have a link on my home page that says "Sign up for Free" and send them to a registration form that doesnt show the paid levels. I want them to sign up for free, then try to upsell them later with the higher paid levels. I dont want to say to my visitors "hey, look its free!!!... then they click the link and see that I'm trying to sell them something because its showing $97 dollars right below it". I want my users to see the value of my content, then upsell them! But right now the way your plugin works is... I assign "sign up for free" page to the registration page and it also shows all the "paid level subscriptions" can I separate them or hide certain subscription levels depending on the landing page I send visitors?

• Jack Kitterhing

Hi there @Craig,

Hope you're well today and thanks for your question.

You can use the following shortcodes on pages to split up the subscriptions,

[subscriptiontitle subscription="2"]

Will display the subscription title for the 2nd subscription in membership. Other options are subscription details, subscription price, and the subscription button. You would structure them the same way:

[subscriptiondetails subscription="2"]
    [subscriptionprice subscription="2"]
    [subscriptionbutton subscription="2"]

Where 2 is the subscription ID, which can be found by hovering over the subscription name in membership > subscriptions, in the URL. :slight_smile:

Alternatively you could use the standard default WordPress registration system and then direct them to a subscriptions page. :slight_smile:

Thanks!

Kind Regards
    Jack.

Thank NAME, for their help.

Let NAME know exactly why they deserved these points.

Gift a custom amount of points.