Membership incompatible with XMLSitemap

Hi

I just installed Membership and it seems to be very incompatible with XMLSitemaps (XML Sitemap Generator for WordPress 4.0beta4) which is rather important nowadays.

See the error I get:
Warning: Invalid argument supplied for foreach() in /home/tapuat5/public_html/voltigers.com/wp-content/plugins/membership/membershipincludes/classes/membershippublic.php on line 1198

The XMLSitemap does work if I uninstall the membership plugin.

Could you tell me what to do ?

• Philip John
    • DEV MAN’s Apprentice

Hiya,

Can you confirm first of all whether this only occurs when only Membership and XML Sitemaps are activated?

Also, does Membership work when XML Sitemaps is de-activated?

Lastly, are you referring to our Sitemaps plugin or a different one?

Thanks!
    Phil

• tapuat
    • Design Lord, Child of Thor

my version of membership is Version 2.0.6

Google XML Sitemaps
    Version 4.0beta4 | By Arne Brachhold

Can you confirm first of all whether this only occurs when only Membership and XML Sitemaps are activated?

I do not know.

Also, does Membership work when XML Sitemaps is de-activated?

Membership works (at least the admin menus work) whether XML Sitemaps is on or not. I did not go yet into more details as I am not yet using Membership

• Philip John
    • DEV MAN’s Apprentice

Hiya,

As we haven't heard back from you we're going to assume the problem was sorted out and mark this ticket as resolved.

If it wasn't resolved, or you have any more questions related to this thread please feel free to post them below and tick the 'Mark as Not Resolved (re-open)' box below the post area (or else we'll miss it!)

Otherwise, thanks for using the forums, and for being a member of WPMU DEV, it's a pleasure to help you out and we look forward to being of assistance in the future.

Thanks!

Thank NAME, for their help.

Let NAME know exactly why they deserved these points.

Gift a custom amount of points.