Membership Issues...

Now that our site is up and running, we've got beta testers coming in. For the most part, it seems to be working pretty well. But here's where I'm getting confused.

See screenshot...
https://skitch.com/internetmarketing/etrbk/members-ufo-ext-forum-wordpress

There are people coming in who are Active but have NO SUBSCRIPTION and NO MEMBERSHIP LEVEL!

How is this even possible?

And it's causing problems because those folks can't access the things they *should* be able to access.

Please advise. TX.

• aecnu
    • WP Unicorn

Greetings karl,

Thank you for you great questions and the screen shot, it is certainly appreciated and super helpful when trying to troubleshoot remotely.

The first thing that came to my mind when I seen this is that the setting that allows incomplete registrations is being allowed i.e. Membership --> Options --> Enable incomplete signup accounts is check marked. Screen shot below.

Please advise if this is indeed the case?

Cheers, Joe

• karl_s
    • Site Builder, Child of Zeus

Thansk aecnu!

I think it's working right, though I just got a new signup who is having problems... but I'm not sure yet whether it's a site problem or a user problem. Know what I mean?

I mentioned telling the developer... and I would like to re-emphasize... that there needs to be additional sorting controls in the Member area. You should be able to sort by...

Signup Date
    Subscription Date
    Email Address
    Site ID
    Name
    etc.

The standard stuff. There also needs to be a Search function! I just spent a minute looking for a single email address.

It's not bad with 40 members. When I've got 400 it's going to be a FREAKIN' NIGHTMARE! The sorting controls just aren't granular enough.

Thank NAME, for their help.

Let NAME know exactly why they deserved these points.

Gift a custom amount of points.