Membership Issues with Pointing

I am having trouble getting the protect page to show. Where I want it to show it just states :

No Results Found

The page you requested could not be found. Try refining your search, or use the navigation above to locate the post.

What am I doing wrong?

http://thesweetlealea.com/sweetlealea is the website. The pages are under featured area which are Daily, Weekly, and Monthly

• Kimberly
    • Champion of Loops

Hi there!

Do you have a protected page created in your Pages? And it is designated as the Protected Page in your Membership>Options menu?

Do you have these pages set as negative rules for the visitor level?

Any screenshots or more info will be helpful in moving this one along :slight_smile:

Kimberly

• TonyBMalone
    • WPMU DEV Initiate

Yes I have created a personal protected page through the membership plugin. No I have every level set to positive rules with more things being accessible the higher the level. Do I need to changing that on the visitor level? Would that also apply to people that have not signed up yet?

I’ve attached the protected page I have created in a screenshot and what the drop down pages look like on Daily, Weekly, Monthly pages.

Thanks for the help

• Kimberly
    • Champion of Loops

Sorry seems this one slipped under the radar after your first response.

When you apply a rule to an access level it doesn’t automatically create an opposite rule for the remaining items. For example if you have category A&B the plugin will not automatically create a negative rule for category B if you create a positive one for Category A.

What I would suggest, is to try, even if ti’s just with the visitor level to test, to create one level with Negative rules, then test that out.

It should sort your issue. :slight_smile:

• Timothy
    • Chief Pigeon

Hello, hope you’re well.

Just following up on some threads here and noted that we’ve not heard from you in a while.

If you’re still looking for some assistance on this thread then please by all means reopen it or create a fresh thread for any new questions.

Take care.

Thank NAME, for their help.

Let NAME know exactly why they deserved these points.

Gift a custom amount of points.