membership key

Where do I find my membership key in my account information? I have an old account that keeps showing up. I have a current account, under a different user name. Your dashboard forces the old one. How do I update it with the new wpmudev username and, use the membership key on the new elite account?

Thanks,

HG

• Michael Bissett

Hey @HunterGatherer! :slight_smile:

Actually, what you'd need to do in order to get your new account recognized inside the Dashboard plugin would be to go to:

WPMU DEV -> Manage

And click on the "EDIT" link on the "Your WPMU DEV API Key" section. That'll log you out of the Dashboard plugin, and allow you to log in with your new WPMU DEV account details. :slight_smile:

Let me know if this helps please!

Kind Regards,
    Michael

• HunterGatherer

It doesn't work. It keeps sending me back to the original membership.

But I did find a file I have with the new API key. It won't let me insert it. When I try to use the WPMU Dashboard to install it, it still sends me to either a blank dashboard screen or kicks me back to the old one.

If I try to update a plugin, it tells me I have to upgrade my membership. Circular time waster.

• Michael Bissett

Hey @HunterGatherer,

...hmm, that's definitely an odd case you've run into here, I'd like to dig into this further on your site, and see what's causing the holdup here. Could you please send in the following via our secure contact form:

- Mark to my attention, the subject line should contain only: ATTN: Michael Bissett
    - Do not include anything else in the subject line, doing so may delay our response due to how email filtering works.
    - Link back to this thread
    - Include WordPress admin access details (login address, username & password)
    - Include FTP log-in details (hostname, username & password)
    - Include any relevant URLs for your site

On the contact form (linked to below), please select "I have a different question", this ensures it comes through and gets assigned to me.

https://premium.wpmudev.org/contact/

Thanks a bunch! :slight_smile:

Kind Regards,
    Michael

Thank NAME, for their help.

Let NAME know exactly why they deserved these points.

Gift a custom amount of points.