Membership Level activation not toggled.

Sorry to be a pest, I have read through everything I could find that seemed relevant but I am not sure what to do.

1. I have gone through the quick start guide and the install documentation very carefully.
2. I have configured an Access Level and it shows in the Access Levels page.
3. That access level remains inactive and I can not seem to activate it. I toggle it and chose activate but it remains on inactive.

Any suggestions?

• DavidM
    • DEV MAN’s Mascot

Hi _sqirly,

That actually sounds like it could be due to a database issue, which could possibly be sorted with the Verify and Repair Add-on.

Just to check though, can you delete that Access Level? If not, could you try creating a new Access Level with no rules then activating that level to see if it works?

Possibly importantly too, could you let us know which versions of WordPress and the Membership plugins you're using in this case?

Thanks,
    David

• BJ Kitchin
    • Design Lord, Child of Thor

Ok your suggestions worked!

First attempt to delete the level failed so I opened a new browser window (Cant say for sure that mattered). Then I deleted the access level and made another as you suggested, without rules. Then successfully toggled and activated the level.

I am using WP 3.3, the new hot potatoe. :slight_smile:

You guys are great..

Thank NAME, for their help.

Let NAME know exactly why they deserved these points.

Gift a custom amount of points.