Membership Level and Payment Plans

I wanna know 2 things.
First: Is there any way I can copy or clone the complete existing membership level?
Second: Is it possible to offer multiple Payment Plans for any particular membership level?

• Adam Czajczyk

Hello Zohaib Anwar,

I hope you're well today and thank you for your question!

First: Is there any way I can copy or clone the complete existing membership level?

I understand that by "membership level" you mean memberships that are listed on "Membership 2 -> Memberships" page, is that correct? There's currently no tool to clone them within the site so you would want to create a new membership manually.

However, if you'd like to copy those memberships to another site where the Membership 2 Pro is installed you may use the "Import Tool" (there's both export and import option there) that is available on "Membership 2 -> Settings -> Import Tool" page.

Second: Is it possible to offer multiple Payment Plans for any particular membership level?

There can be multiple payment gateways used for a single membership but not multiple payment plans. A membership is always "tied" to a single payment "scheme" that you define. In order to use multiple payment "plans" for the same level of access to content you would want to create multiple memberships that would have the same "Protection Rules" set but different payment options.

That being said, I agree that both options (cloning memberships and multiple payment models per membership) would make a great addition to the plugin so I have moved this post to our "Features and Feedback" form where other Members of our community can vote for it. If these ideas will gain more support, our developers will consider adding them to the plugin in future.

Kind regards,
    Adam

• dep

I'm not sure how to vote for these ideas, but I especially support the second idea. In fact, that's what I logged in to see how to do.

I have a half dozen subscription plans on a site I've built, and some customers are asking for the option to pay a one-time fee instead of a recurring one for a particular level. Most of the others prefer a recurring fee. I'd like to accommodate both without having to double the number of subscription plans, as that would make the registration options page too long.

So, I cast my vote for both of these great ideas!

Thank NAME, for their help.

Let NAME know exactly why they deserved these points.

Gift a custom amount of points.