Membership level change after Expire .

Hi,

I have create 2 membership levels with same protection rules. Both will have date range access which allows you to grant access from-to specific date.

So for one i have set from 1st January to 31st December which will cost $440 and the second can be from 1st June to 31st December that will cost $220. I have set it,First member is "display Block"(show) and second it "display:none" (hide) date range( 1st January to 31st December ).And First member is "display None"(hide) and second it "display:block" (show) date range( 1st June to 31st December )by Coding.

I want after expire the membership (second member).member will notify by mail for "Renew" the member.This time , During Renew i want that user will pay $440 (member of fist membership).

What will have the url of notify expire mail,by which member can pay
and renew member.

Please respond ASAP.

Thanks in advance.

• Predrag Dubajic

Hey Minh,

Hope you're doing well today :slight_smile:

There is no shortcode to redirect users to different membership, so you will actually need to include URL to your desired membership, it should look something like this:
    domain.com/memberships/?membership_id=10
    Where 10 is ID of membership you want to point to.

Screenshot 1:

Need to enable both or not

Yes, both toggle options need to be enabled.

And what will be URL

This is the part explained above.

Screenshot 2:
    Let's say you have two memberships, M1 and M2, and in M1 settings you set this option to M2.
    Once user registers for M1 and his subscription ends his account will be switched to M2.

Best regards,
    Predrag

• Minh

Hi,

As you mention above:
    Let's assume i have two memberships, M1 and M2, and in M1 settings you set this option to M2.
    Once user registers for M1 and his subscription ends his account will be switched to M2.
    After switched to M2,The payment to renew the account will be M2 price.

Another question ,After expire the member then user need to renew the membership. what will be require for user this time (or fill up) to renew membership.

Thanks,

• Predrag Dubajic

Hi Minh,

I did some further research on your request and it turned out that switching to another paid membership using "After this membership ends" options is not currently possible, for now you can only set free membership as fall back membership.

We have added this to plugin to do list so in future paid membership can be set as fallback membership and it will send new invoice to member after first membership ends.

Another question ,After expire the member then user need to renew the membership. what will be require for user this time (or fill up) to renew membership.

After switching to different membership users will need to make new payment for that membership.

Best regards,
    Predrag

Thank NAME, for their help.

Let NAME know exactly why they deserved these points.

Gift a custom amount of points.