Membership login ends in 404

When we try login though the Account page (/account), it ends in a 404 error and the user will not be logged in.

However, If we login through the default WordPress login (/wp-login.php) it works.

• Luís

Hi Dan ,

Hope you're doing well today!

I would like to apologize, during the Live chat I mentioned that I would do a plugin conflict test, but, I just checked the plugin list after you step out. As you have a big number of plugins, I don't feel confortable in doing this without the FTP access, because I will not have a way back if something get's wrong.

Again, it was my mistake, because I should have looked to this before you step out, however, as you have FTP access, can you please do the plugin conflict test in your side?

1) Disable all plugins except Membership 2 Pro and WPMUDEV Dashboard.

2) In a private/incognito window, go to the Account page (/account) and try login there.

3) Check if the issue stills.

If it works, then, some other plugin is conflicting with this and you will need to re-enable each plugin one by one and doing the above procedure until you isolate the culprit.

I hope this information has been helpful. Please let us know the result of the plugin conflict test, before start digging into the issue.

Cheers, Luís