Membership – manual gateway (Bank Transfer)

Hello,

I need to set up a membership site for a client and I have a few questions:

1) the membership site is located in Australia. Besides using Paypal, we would also like to offer an option to pay via Direct Debit (Bank Transfer). Is this option available and, if not, can it be custom programmed?

2) Is there a way to automatically send a tax receipt (purchase receipt) upon membership activation?

Thank you very much for your time!

Nancy

• Mike
    • New Recruit

Hi @orangesandlime

Thanks for posting your questions!

1) the membership site is located in Australia. Besides using Paypal, we would also like to offer an option to pay via Direct Debit (Bank Transfer). Is this option available and, if not, can it be custom programmed?

No I’m afraid this is not available, I think it would be difficult to get it to work with all banks, unless they have a standard protocol. You could probably get it custom coded I’m sure, it might be worth posting on https://premium.wpmudev.org/wpmu-jobs/ and seeing if one of our talented members can do this for you.

2) Is there a way to automatically send a tax receipt (purchase receipt) upon membership activation?

I’m pretty sure this isn’t possible, unless I’m missing something it’s not something I’ve ever seen.

I hope this helps.

Cheers,

Mike

Thank NAME, for their help.

Let NAME know exactly why they deserved these points.

Gift a custom amount of points.