membership Manual payment is creating fatal error when membership addon is active

Membership manual payment (mark as paid) is creating fatal error and it is not crediting affiliate. manual payment confirmation is creating a fatal error and when mark as paid is clicked this message below appears. the payment that i want is manual payment for membership using membership pro plugin and I've activated affiliates plugin also to credit those who brought customers to me, but it is not working. both discounted coupon purchase and manual payment are not working

* Reward is based on the actually paid amount which includes any discounts (but no taxes).
** Reward is based on the current membership price setting.

Fatal error: Call to undefined function lib2() in /home/mywebsite/public_html/wp-content/plugins/affiliate/affiliateincludes/addons/membership2.php on line 200

• Sajid

Hi @zaki,

Hope you are doing good today :slight_smile:

I tried to reproduce this issue on my own site but could not reproduce it. However, I could not see the payments in the Affiliates panel too (that's strange).

Please run a quick plugin conflict test as described in getting support manual and then check again.

If the error still there then please provide steps by following those I could reproduce on my own site and mark it as a bug.

Also, grant support staff access so I can take a look. You can grant access from WPMU DEV > Support > Support Access > Grant Access.

Take care and have a nice day :slight_smile:

Cheers, Sajid

• Sajid

Hi @zaki,

Hope you are doing good today :slight_smile:

I could replicate the same problem on my own test site. The issue seems to be here is that the affiliate is set to be approved first before getting paid.

However, its still a bug, that's why I am reporting it to developer so it could be patched up in next version of this plugin. Please keep an eye on this thread for updates or also see the updates section of Dashboard to get notified about this issue.

Thanks for bringing it to our attention and have a nice day :slight_smile:
    Cheers, Sajid

• zaki

@Sajid
    Thanks for your kind response.
    I become a member of wpmudev because you guys provide best compatible plugins with each other and to the latest version of WordPress.

If you can also point to the developer the following it would mean a lot to all of us.

1. Most of us use membership pro as a subscription / recurring membership payment solution, so it's should be obvious that the affiliate plugin need to function to compensate affiliates in ongoing or recurring manner.

2. The affiliate plugin current setting need to work perfectly for me to use it, the current setting I'm taking about are

* Reward is based on the actually paid amount which includes any discounts (but no taxes).
    ** Reward is based on the current membership price setting.

In particular I'm interested to use the second setting because I want to provide 100% discounted coupons to users brought by affiliates and the system compensates affiliates based on the actual membership price.

Please kindly add this reminder to the developers,

I thank you guys for you help you are doing for us all, have a nice day

Thank NAME, for their help.

Let NAME know exactly why they deserved these points.

Gift a custom amount of points.