Membership + Marketpress + Appointments+

Here is the brief outline of the use as I understand it from using Marketpress

Uses API login credentials to use chained payments configured under network admin-> settings -> marketpress

I can specify the percentage collected from all market press transactions in my network and substores

I am able to receive commission on Appointments made since they are purchased through the store check out system set up in appointments plus under Appointments->Settings -> Marketpress integration to enable them in the store.

This give me commission on the appointments set yes?

I am able to receive commission on Sales made in the store so this should be case with the appointments yes?

I would like the same functionality for the integration into Membership specifically with.

All memberships/subscription packages will be made into a product and the commission taken globally as set up before will be taken from memberships and recurring fees.

The functionality can be done in affiliates the issue is instead of people being affiliates of the main store and me linking to each page is that the individual trainers are marketing their own store are doing so through using their url IE teamimfit.com/shaun

and not just referring teamimfit.com to have it click on an affiliate link to the main store page to purchase.

The only way i have even tried to get this to work is to have a coupon for each subscription I provide be sent to the purchaser of a product to give a free option for membership only after purchasing a product from the store with the same info.

In sum I need to receive commission on all sales including memberships site wide not just the appointments and the marketpress ones.