Membership plugin

When new users sign up for our site they see a page which asks them to pick a subscription with no options even though all subscriptions are activated.
they are signed up at that point but not active
when WP says they are active, they cannot login. kind of need help on this one i'm not sure what to do
is there a way to make the new users automatically active without any admin intervention?
how do i fix the subscriptions menu so it shows up and gives new users options?
WP says active users cannot login, is there any way to change this?

• Timothy Bowers

Hey there, hope you are well. :slight_smile:

When new users sign up for our site they see a page which asks them to pick a subscription with no options even though all subscriptions are activated.

Can I double check, are level also activated for the subscriptions?

it also appears [accountform] is broken

Could I ask for you to click on the html option within the editor, and then does the input still look like [accountform] ?

how do i fix the subscriptions menu so it shows up and gives new users options?
    WP says active users cannot login, is there any way to change this?

I'm not sure exactly what you mean here, could you please elaborate?

As the membership plugin is rather complex, could I ask you take screenshots of your settings and setup so we can check for any missed options, etc.

Can we also check for plugin and theme conflicts by using the default Twenty Elevan theme and deactivating all other plugins. Does that affect it? If it starts working then reactivate each one, one at a time until the issue happens again.

Take care.

Thank NAME, for their help.

Let NAME know exactly why they deserved these points.

Gift a custom amount of points.