membership plugin

I love the membership plugin . But I have had a few issues.

One is that a few users are complaining about registering but not being able to view protected content.

Also on euser couldn't register on an Iphone 4s. They had no issue on the desktop

Lastly if i try to login and change a users password I get an error its as follows:

Server error
The website encountered an error while retrieving http://recruit757.com/wp-admin/user-edit.php. It may be down for maintenance or configured incorrectly.
Here are some suggestions:
Reload this webpage later.
HTTP Error 500 (Internal Server Error): An unexpected condition was encountered while the server was attempting to fulfill the request.

• Kimberly

Hello Jeremy!

Let's tackle everything in line here:

One is that a few users are complaining about registering but not being able to view protected content.

Are they being moved to the correct subscription or access level upon registration? You can check this in the members list. Also, are they active upon completing registration? I'd need to know more about your gateway setup and how you have subscriptions set up :slight_smile:

Lastly if i try to login and change a users password I get an error its as follows:

That last error is actually a server error. Maybe permissions for your database. Are you on shared hosting? Are you using any password plugins? or just trying to alter the wp profile area password?

Best,

Kimberly

Also on euser couldn't register on an Iphone 4s. They had no issue on the desktop

what is the error/issue? Was there no action when selecting a button? or was the page not visible? often your theme will dictate the mobile friendliness of the site.

• Kimberly

so you are using popup registration? Could you try with the regular registration page and not popup?

As for your server error there is not much I can do about that, you'd need to speak with them about that, or check your permissions on your folders in your root file. I'd suggest doing some research before you do this, so you don't expose yourself to security issues.

http://codex.wordpress.org/Common_WordPress_Errors#Internal_Server_Error

I'm not sure how cookies work on phones to be honest, are you using a responsive theme? tHis likely could solve your issues.

• aecnu

Greetings jeremy_johnson6,

We have not heard back from you as to the status of this issue.

If you are still having an issue please let us know so that we may try to get you fixed up as soon as possible by choosing to check mark this ticket as unresolved below and posting any new errors or symptoms you are noticing.

This action will also bring your ticket up front back in plain view again within the ticket system.

Thank you for being a WPMU DEV Community Member!

Cheers, Joe

Thank NAME, for their help.

Let NAME know exactly why they deserved these points.

Gift a custom amount of points.