Membership Plugin

I have Membership Lite and Affiliates plug in.

According to Membership, I have 107 active subscribers... According to paypal (I only accept paypal) I have half that amount. So there is a synchronization issue with Membership right now.

I think when someone cancels payments on Paypal it should be detected on Membership. I'm worried about this because I'm afraid if I have an affiliate get someone to sign up, then they cancelled, will the affiliate plug in detect if that person cancelled?

• Vaughan

hi @k2xl

thanks for posting.

I am not sure that's how it works, membership would know they have cancelled when it next tries to renew their subscription, when that happens their subscription would be denied & they would lose access.

as for affiliates, I am unsure, they signed up in the 1st place, must have paid a subscription, so the affiliate gains that commission from that sign up & payment, but i don't think they get further commission if the user doesn't renew.

However, I will ping @Barry for some further clarification on that. please note as it's Easter today & monday is a bank holiday in many countries, it might take a little bit longer than usual for a response.

hope this helps & thanks for being a member.

Thank NAME, for their help.

Let NAME know exactly why they deserved these points.

Gift a custom amount of points.