Membership plugin

Hi.

1. How to register a member for my closed membership area? Can they submit manually to get their membership? I'm not selliing it, I just need to see who asks for membership and to give it or to reject.

2. How to make blog posts for closed area (for members)? I make blog post, but there's no option to make it visible for members only

• Elliott Bristow

Hi @bernuhov,

Welcome to the forums!

1. In the plugin settings you can create a page to direct visitors to so that they can sign up for membership. By default it will create a page at /register/. Providing you have your access levels and subscription plans set up correctly it should handle the rest for you. There are some details on these settings on the Usage tab of the plugin page at https://premium.wpmudev.org/project/membership/#usage, which includes a link to the full Membership user guide.

2. If you are talking about an individual post/page, you can add the post as a rule in the access level settings, otherwise you can assign the post to a category and add the category to your level rules.

If you need some more specific tips, come back to us and we'll be happy to help.

Incidentally, I notice you are not using the latest version of the plugin (your post says 3.4.4) I recommend updating. It shouldn't have a bearing on the questions you've raised, but it's good to keep your plugins up to date. :slight_smile:

Thank NAME, for their help.

Let NAME know exactly why they deserved these points.

Gift a custom amount of points.