Membership plugin automatic login?

When testing the membership plugin I selected a subscription which then took me to the create an account page.

After inputting the account information it takes me to the payment page but up in the right corner it already has me logged in.

Is this a setting I missed? How do I prevent members from gaining access to their accounts?

Here is the registration page:

http://hawaiiathlete.com/register/

Thanks.

• aristath
    • Recruit

Hello there @ 808, I hope you're well today!

I'm afraid I don't quite understand your issue?

Why would you want to prevent members from gaining access to their own accounts?

When someone tries to buy a membership to your site, they first have to be logged-in so that the membership plugin can know who actually bought the membership!

Could you please elaborate?

Cheers,
    Ari.

• Site Builder, Child of Zeus

If you follow the steps in the example above the potential member can have access to their account before completing the payment process. Makes no sense for them to have access until they pay. I want to restrict access to the site until payment is made.

Maybe I don't understand the process of the membership plugin. Ideally I'd like to have three subscription levels in which they are identical. The only difference is at each step up they are purchasing an offline services or a manual implementation of an upgraded service.

Thanks

• aristath
    • Recruit

the potential member can have access to their account before completing the payment process.

The membership plugins gives you the ability to allow or disallow access to certain areas of your site depending on the user's subscription level
    Anyone can create an account on your site... and as soon as they do, they will have access to their account!
    What they will not have is access to the protected areas of a subscription level until they actually pay for that subscription.
    I hope that helps clarify things a bit.

Cheers,
    Ari.

Thank NAME, for their help.

Let NAME know exactly why they deserved these points.

Gift a custom amount of points.