Membership plugin capabilties

I have a client who sells research reports. I have designed a WP site for them. They have a library of reports (PDFs) and want customers to be able to login to the site, see what they have previously purchased and be able to download those PDFs. Each customer of theirs will have several employees who will need access to the reports they have purchased. All purchases occur offline so no payment gateway is needed.

I need to protect their report content from non-customers. Also, they would like to be able to see who accessed what content and how many times they downloaded it.

Each customer will have purchased different reports. So customer A needs access to a different set of reports than customer B. There will not be many customers, maybe twenty. Each customer may have 5-15 employees who will need to have access to the purchased content.

Will your plugin handle all these functions?

• Timothy
    • Chief Pigeon

Unfortunately our plugin will not handle everything you need there.

To go through your needs:

Also, they would like to be able to see who accessed what content and how many times they downloaded it.

Membership doesn't track downloads, it just prevents and gives access where required.

Each customer will have purchased different reports. So customer A needs access to a different set of reports than customer B.

You would have to set up individual Access Levels for this and then separate subscriptions as well.

Each customer may have 5-15 employees who will need to have access to the purchased content.

If they share log in details then that would work, if not then each account would need a subscription.

see what they have previously purchased and be able to download those PDFs.

They purchase subscriptions to levels here, not individual downloads.

Take care.

Thank NAME, for their help.

Let NAME know exactly why they deserved these points.

Gift a custom amount of points.