Membership Plugin Difficulties

I am using the membership plugin and am running across some difficulties.

1. I am using authorize.net ARB

2. I am testing to make sure it works by creating fake accounts and signing up for the subscriptions I have set.

3. The very first time it worked great. I then canceled the subscription to try to resubscribe just moments later under an affiliate link. I soon found at the payment page after pressing process payment it said "sorry, your subscription could not be created."

4. I wondered why and just seconds later got an email from authorize.net that a card had been charged. So it charged the card but was unable to actually create the subscription (monthly) on the website and through authorize.net ARB.

5. I have sense tried many different scenerios.

a - Create a new account and use the same card. (this didn't work either) "sorry, your subscription could not be created."

b - Create a new account and use a different card. (this didn't work either) "sorry, your subscription could not be created."

I thought maybe it was recognizing my IP address.

c - created a new account on a different computer at a new location with a new IP address. (This didn't work either) "sorry, your subscription could not be created."

d - I then disabled all my plugins except for the affiliate plugin and membership. I then created a new account. (This didn't work either) "sorry, your subscription could not be created."

My question is this.

1. Does the plugin only allow one subscription per card or name?

2. Why does it charge the card yet it doesn't actually create a subscription on authorize.net or on the website?

3. Will someone who has never interacted with the site and who is entering a completely brand new name, credit card, address and such have no problems?

I will appreciate your help.

Sincerely,

Garret