Membership plugin documentation

Hi, I'm working with the Membership plugin. It's clearly got a lot of options; I've worked through the initial instructions/info page that is available on the plugin page. There's a lot more of options and plenty of addons, tho. Is there any other information that is availalbe for this plugin, or is it sort of a try it and figure it out on my own?
thanks,
Brian

• DavidM

Hi Brian,

Actually, if there's anything specific you believe needs to be there, please let us know and we'll see how we can either get that added or clarified. We're always open to ideas for improvement.

I believe the one thing that's lacking currently is a description of the individual Add-ons and we're looking into that one and should have that updated shortly. There's just a lot of Add-ons and the page is quite long currently so it's just a process of making it all navigable.

That said, the Add-ons are all very well described within the page at Membership > Add-ons in the plugin itself. If you have any questions on any items, please let us know and we'll gladly clarify that for ya!

Thanks,
    David

Thank NAME, for their help.

Let NAME know exactly why they deserved these points.

Gift a custom amount of points.