Membership Plugin DROP HERE Modification Request

Please refer to screenshot

We have over a dozen membership levels to configure and it takes forever to drag and drop items with the screen layout the way it is.

If the DROP HERE box remained fixed at the top of the positive and negative sections, it would be much faster and easier to use without having to drag each item all the waaaaaaaaaaaay down under. (pun intended). :slight_smile:

Collapsable widget sections would also be wonderful.

Thanks for considering this request.
Phil D

• SooBahkDo

Hi Barry,

Letting the addition of items to the positive and negative rules push the others down the screen is a GREAT IMPROVEMENT! Thanks.

Now if the individual panels would collapse it would be even better. ... Its always somthing isn't it? :slight_smile:

Question: Is there a way to "check all" in categories, posts, etc. when added to the rules sections so that when a new item is added to cetegories or posts, etc. that the new item is automatically added to membership levels that have "check all" set?

For example some of our membership levels will always have access to every post or every category, every etc..

I am trying to figure out if I can avoid having to reconfigure membership levels that always have access to all categories or all posts, etc. every time we add new content that those membership levels will always be granted access to.... or am I just being lazy? :slight_smile:

Thanks for a great plugin.

Phil D

• Barry

Is there a way to "check all" in categories, posts, etc. when added to the rules sections so that when a new item is added to cetegories or posts, etc. that the new item is automatically added to membership levels that have "check all" set?

At the moment, no. It would require hooks into the post and category functionality to update the levels and could end up being quite complex.

Though if you have a rule to allow access to all posts / categories, then you could just leave off that rule from the positive area and get the same functionality. Negative rules are a different matter however.