Membership Plugin - Gallery won't work

Hi,
I have the membership plugin up and running. However, no matter what level I am at when I go to view the page I cannot see my gallery content. The place where the gallery is supposed to be is filled with my no content message. The problem seems to be that unless the user is is given access as a membership admin in his profile then he cannot see the gallery. Please help with this.

Thanks,
Chad

• DavidM
    • DEV MAN’s Mascot

Hi Chad and welcome to WPMU DEV!

It sounds like this may be just a shortcode issue. Are you by any chance using any shortcode rules in your membership level setups?

Also, could you let us know what your setting is for shortcode visibility in Membership > Edit Options? If it's set to No, can you try setting it to Yes to see if that sorts this?

Here's an illustration to help with that.

• Philip John
    • DEV MAN’s Apprentice

Hiya,

As we haven't heard back from you we're going to assume the problem was sorted out and mark this thread as resolved.

If it wasn't resolved, or you have any more questions related to this thread please feel free to post them below and tick the 'Mark as Not Resolved (re-open)' box below the post area (or else we'll miss it!)

Otherwise, thanks for using the forums, and, as always, for being a member of WPMU DEV, it's a pleasure to help you out and we look forward to being of assistance in the future.

Cheers,
    Phil

Thank NAME, for their help.

Let NAME know exactly why they deserved these points.

Gift a custom amount of points.